WTT: TZ in NJ

I have an extremely nice, completely shopped TZ I've decided to part with.
Just ain't doing it for me. It's a shame because I love the theme and it
truly is a gorgeous pinball machine.

It will be put up on ebay soon to finance the purchase of a T2 or STTNG and
a Kiss machine. Figured I'd float it out here to see if anyone is interested
in trading. Have vids to trade as well.

It has a new DMD, side rails, subwoofer, flipper bats, (rebuilt flippers)
reinforced slot scoop, shooter lane scoop, slot target, start and extra ball
buttons, rubber, bulbs and Rottendog LED clock board. Playfield shines like
glass and is virtually perfect with extremely light wear on one insert near
the right ramp. Translight is perfect. Cabinet has light fade on right side
and a couple of dings and touch ups on the front and head, nothing major.

I'm going to snap some beauty shots tomorrow evening. Email directly if
interested.

Best,

Jim
jimc -at- arcaderehab -dot- com

Judging by some of the responses I'm getting I just want to be a little
clearer on what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for to a 2 for one deal, machines can be unshopped/not working.
I love working on pins and will entertain any reasonable trade offer.

If you have any games on this list, drop me a line even if your trade does't
evaluate to a 2 for 1 deal, maybe we can even out w/some cash. Even if your
game is not on my list, and you have something to offer, I don't mind
hearing from you.

Kiss
T2
STTNG
Black Knight
Black Knight 2000

My ideal trade would be a working but unshopped T2 and a Kiss project with a
decent playfield.

Best,

Jim