How do I specify 1800FP monitor?

I recently upgraded my video driver in Win2K. Now I notice my monitor
is listed as "Plug and Play" instead of the 1800FP monitor that is
really there. How do I add the monitor specs back in? There don't
seem to be files for it on the Dell site (or I couldn't find them).

try a windows update?

http://support.dell.com/filelib/format.aspx?releaseid=r58359

"Bob Schor" <bschor@pitt.edu> wrote in message
> I recently upgraded my video driver in Win2K. Now I notice my monitor
> is listed as "Plug and Play" instead of the 1800FP monitor that is
> really there. How do I add the monitor specs back in? There don't
> seem to be files for it on the Dell site (or I couldn't find them).

TRENDING THREADS