Great place for FUN & PINBALL in NJ- Last season for me!

This will be my last season operating equipment at Picadilly Playland
in West Creek NJ, very close to Long Beach Island. After this season,
they are changing owners and the new owners plan to buy all their own
equipment. Come on down and check it out if you are in the area.

***New owners are taking over after August 20th, which is my last day
there.

The following pins are there:

Attack from Mars
Scared Stiff
Star Wars Episode 1
Addams Family
Fishtales
Johnny Mnemonic
Black Knight 2000
Hurricane
Popeye
Getaway

All pins are in very nice condition, all functions are working
properly.

Other machines there include: Air hockey, chexx bubble hockey, over 20
video games including classics, 6 sit down driving games, jet ski game,
games for kids, cranes & more!

Other outdoor attractions include: Go Karts, Mini golf, Driving range,
Batting cages, Water Wars & more. Come on down and spend a day of fun
with the family!

Summer hours:

10am-10pm daily

Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions for the outdoor
attractions. Please call in advance for daily operating hours on rainy
days. (609) 978-1818.

Picadilly Playland
597 Main Street
West Creek, NJ 08092

2-1/2 miles on Rt 9 south from the Rt 72 East exit on the Garden State
Parkway (Exit 63).

Any questions, feel free to email me directly.

Mike

munch

I'll have to stop down with the kids.

I'm only about 45 minutes from West Creek.

That's a nice assortment of machines.

I'll bring lots of quarters......;)

I've been to Keansburg, PPleasant, Seaside, Manasquan and these are some
of the best maintained pins. I wish I was closer.

Any other good spots? I usually go to Eight on the Break.

Jack James