Do I need all the .LOG files

I assume these are created during a new program installation. Can I get rid
of these? Some are well over a year old and many are quite large.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about files

    Log files, especially install.log files, should not be deleted.
    If you delete them, you'll no longer have the ability to uninstall
    the programs you have installed. The log is created so the uninstall
    program can find the program entries in the registry.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Lee M." wrote:

    | I assume these are created during a new program installation. Can I get rid
    | of these? Some are well over a year old and many are quite large.
    |
    | Thanks.

Microsoft Windows XP