Kitty

Where can I download the Proplus MSI as I cannot use the "special
sound" function in the powerpoint file?

You can't download it - it is the installer for Office Professional. The
way that office installs, it doesn't place 100% of the available features
on your hard drive. It uses something called 1st use, where a feature
will be added the 1st time it's called on. That's why the system is asking
for the .Msi. You'll need the original install CD to be able to complete
the operation.

"Kitty" <kittywoo@netvigator-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Where can I download the Proplus MSI as I cannot use the "special
> sound" function in the powerpoint file?

kelly

This generally means that Office wasn't installed on the current user. See
line 171 (right hand side):

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP