Where can I download the Proplus MSI file?

Where can I download the Proplus MSI as I cannot use the "special
sound" function in the powerpoint file?
2 answers Last reply
More about where download proplus file

    You can't download it - it is the installer for Office Professional. The
    way that office installs, it doesn't place 100% of the available features
    on your hard drive. It uses something called 1st use, where a feature
    will be added the 1st time it's called on. That's why the system is asking
    for the .Msi. You'll need the original install CD to be able to complete
    the operation.

    "Kitty" <kittywoo@netvigator-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Where can I download the Proplus MSI as I cannot use the "special
    > sound" function in the powerpoint file?

    This generally means that Office wasn't installed on the current user. See
    line 171 (right hand side):

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Kitty" <kittywoo@netvigator-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Where can I download the Proplus MSI as I cannot use the "special
    > sound" function in the powerpoint file?

Download Microsoft Windows XP MSI-Microstar