Uninstall Mozilla firefox

August 21, 2005 5:32:13 PM

I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
msg.
Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
folder

How do uninstall it completely?
(being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
not locate Mozilla by serching your site)

thanks
mani :confused:

--
ssmani
Anonymous

ssmani wrote:
> I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
> appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
> msg.
> Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
> folder
>
> How do uninstall it completely?
> (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
> not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
>
> thanks
> mani :confused:

mani

I can't help you with your uninstall problem, but I can point you to a
source of help for Firefox.

Good luck.
August 21, 2005 5:32:14 PM

ssmani wrote:

> I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
> appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
> msg.
> Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
> folder
>
> How do uninstall it completely?
> (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
> not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
>
> thanks
> mani :confused:

You won't find anything for mozilla on a MS newsgroup, it's not a MS
program. Next time use google to search for what you need.

http://www.mozilla.org/

Check on their web site for knowledge base articles and their forums.
One thing to try is reinstall it, then uninstall.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

SAJC wrote:
> ssmani wrote:
>
>> I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
>> appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
>> msg.
>> Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
>> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
>> folder
>>
>> How do uninstall it completely?
>> (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
>> not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
>>
>> thanks mani :confused:
>>

> mani
>
> I can't help you with your uninstall problem, but I can point you to a
> source of help for Firefox.
>
> Good luck.

Sorry. Forgot something important.

And the envelope please......