Uninstall Mozilla firefox

I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
msg.
Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
folder

How do uninstall it completely?
(being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
not locate Mozilla by serching your site)

thanks
mani :confused:

--
ssmani
3 answers Last reply

    ssmani wrote:
    > I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
    > appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
    > msg.
    > Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
    > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
    > folder
    >
    > How do uninstall it completely?
    > (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
    > not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
    >
    > thanks
    > mani :confused:

    mani

    I can't help you with your uninstall problem, but I can point you to a
    source of help for Firefox.

    Good luck.

    ssmani wrote:

    > I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
    > appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
    > msg.
    > Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
    > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
    > folder
    >
    > How do uninstall it completely?
    > (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
    > not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
    >
    > thanks
    > mani :confused:

    You won't find anything for mozilla on a MS newsgroup, it's not a MS
    program. Next time use google to search for what you need.

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    Check on their web site for knowledge base articles and their forums.
    One thing to try is reinstall it, then uninstall.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    SAJC wrote:
    > ssmani wrote:
    >
    >> I tried to uninstall Mozilla using the uninstall icon (as it is not
    >> appearing in add/remove programme window) I am getting the following
    >> msg.
    >> Error:0 Uninstall log folder not found:
    >> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[PRODUCTCURRENTVERSION]uninstall/uninstall log
    >> folder
    >>
    >> How do uninstall it completely?
    >> (being anew member, I hope I have posted at the right place-I could
    >> not locate Mozilla by serching your site)
    >>
    >> thanks mani :confused:
    >>

    > mani
    >
    > I can't help you with your uninstall problem, but I can point you to a
    > source of help for Firefox.
    >
    > Good luck.

    Sorry. Forgot something important.

    And the envelope please......