What Memory do I need for Dell C810 ?

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b } Memory
April 28, 2004 9:27:35 PM

Will generic PC133 SDRAM SODIMM 144 pin RAM work ?

I am looking to buy a 256MB module.

Also, anybody know the max memory is stated as 512MB for this machine
- can I install more than this (i.e. say a 512K module and a 256Mb
module)

Thanks!!!

More about : memory dell c810

Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 28, 2004 9:27:36 PM

crucial.com might help

"rfc" <rfc2000@usa.net> wrote in message

> Will generic PC133 SDRAM SODIMM 144 pin RAM work ?
>
> I am looking to buy a 256MB module.
>
> Also, anybody know the max memory is stated as 512MB for this machine
> - can I install more than this (i.e. say a 512K module and a 256Mb
> module)
>
> Thanks!!!
Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 28, 2004 9:27:36 PM

"rfc" <rfc2000@usa.net> wrote in message

> Will generic PC133 SDRAM SODIMM 144 pin RAM work ?
>
> I am looking to buy a 256MB module.
>
> Also, anybody know the max memory is stated as 512MB for this machine
> - can I install more than this (i.e. say a 512K module and a 256Mb
> module)
>
> Thanks!!!

Max. RAM for the system is 512 (2x256mb).

http://www.crucial.com/store/MPartspecs.Asp?mtbpoid=05B...

I do happen to have a Samsung 256mb SODIMM with that exact spec.lying
around unneeded.

Stew
!