FS: 1980 Bally Silverball working ($450, Detroit)

Pictures at http://marvin3m.com/gamesale
$450 for a working silverball mania is
a nice deal. Detroit area.
4 answers Last reply
More about 1980 bally silverball working detroit

    Damn thats a nice looking one too! Too far of a drive for me, Im in
    southern Indiana! :(

    Id take it in a heartbeat!

    I'm in Northern KY and it might be worth the trip just to see Clay's
    awesome collection.

    <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
    > Pictures at http://marvin3m.com/gamesale
    > $450 for a working silverball mania is