Tech - T-Rex and Music Problem

Recently the T-Rex on my JP hardly moves at all side to side. During boot
up diagnostics T-Rex will move about an inch and not find center. He can be
on either side of center when this happens. In the diagnostics mode I can
move him side to side and the left, center and right switch are activated.

I have his side to side feature turned off to play now.

Also I noticed recently that I can lose the background sound with just the
voices coming thru. As soon as ball is drained and fed into shooter the
music returns. Don't see a pattern on when this happens.

An ideas???

Thanks
Brian

Brian,

I had the same problem with my T-Rex's movement. I reflowed the solder
on the relay board and that fixed it. I think the shaker motor will
take its toll on some of these solder connections. Hope it helps, Tom

<tomvd1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Brian,
>
> I had the same problem with my T-Rex's movement. I reflowed the solder
> on the relay board and that fixed it. I think the shaker motor will
> take its toll on some of these solder connections. Hope it helps, Tom
>
> Amyotte wrote:
>> Anyone?
>>
>> Brian
>>
>> "Amyotte" <amyotte@personainternet.com> wrote in message
>> > Recently the T-Rex on my JP hardly moves at all side to side. During
>> > boot
>> > up diagnostics T-Rex will move about an inch and not find center. He
>> > can
>> > be on either side of center when this happens. In the diagnostics mode
>> > can move him side to side and the left, center and right switch are
>> > activated.
>> >
>> > I have his side to side feature turned off to play now.
>> >
>> > Also I noticed recently that I can lose the background sound with just
>> > the
>> > voices coming thru. As soon as ball is drained and fed into shooter
>> > the
>> > music returns. Don't see a pattern on when this happens.
>> >
>> > An ideas???
>> >

>> > Thanks
>> > Brian

Thanks Tom

Just tried your suggestion and no change.

It's as if the CPU is telling the relay to toggle the different directions
before any ground is covered.

Brian

TRENDING THREADS