FS: 1934 Pacific Amusement Company (PAMCO) MAJOR LEAGUE Pin

I recently found a nice pre-war pin in very good shape. Cabinet and
playfield are very nice....especially considering its 71 years old!
Baseball theme with balls that run the bases. Completely gone though,
cleaned and adjusted. Works great! Even has the original playfield
glass, original ceramic balls, and original wood legs. High-res pics
available. I'm located in Northern Colorado. Can also pallet and ship
via NAVL.

Asking $850 / Best Offer.

Thanks.
Ben