Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

highlight word `RSS' on all the web pages

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • RSS
  • Windows XP
August 22, 2005 4:22:52 AM

Hello, All!
Is it possible to highlight (with a color) the word `RSS' on all the web
pages with the help of Proxomitron? I do not wish to use Google Toolbar
which has got this function.

Thanks for any replies and help.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

More about : highlight word rss web pages

August 22, 2005 4:22:53 AM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Proxomitron+Suppor...

--

All the Best,