FS: Bally CENTAUR

I'm offering for sale one of the most beautiful Bally CENTAUR.
Pictures of this pin can be viewed in the following link:
www.pinballmania.us/centaur/centaur.html
Description of his condition is listed with the pictures showed in the link.
Backglass was signed by Paul Faris at the Pinball Expo with silver ink.
Price: $3500.00 firm. Trades are not an option.
If you need some references about me, you can read my Ebay feedback
(username: rdu) or you can make a Google search in this newsgroup.
Payment: $500.00 in advance with Paypal (This amount is not refundable).
Balance of $3000.00 with a Cashier Check or an International Wire Transfer
(in the case of a foreign buyer). First person interested who sends his
payment of $500.00 with Paypal will be the buyer of this machine.

Thanks for looking

Roberto Urbanowicz

rdu@REMOVETHISatt.net
pinballmania@REMOVETHISatt.net

I leave a reference here :) Never fear with Roberto, hes a top notch
guy :) I bought some items from him via ebay ...

Absolutely beutiful, except for the shooter guage. What game is that
from? Cause it's not a Centaur one...

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Absolutely beutiful, except for the shooter guage. What game is that
> from? Cause it's not a Centaur one...

Good question, I noticed that too. Looks like it may be from a C2.
One of the C2 pix on ipdb shows the same color gauge (silver arrow on
red background) Another C2 pic from ipdb shows opposite colors (Red
arrow on silver).