WFP calls itself without running a`Sfc /scannow'

Hello, All!
Dllcache folder is the source path for `Windows File Protection' to obtain
the correct version files. We can purge it by Sfc /purgecache command. It
re-populates with the first call for WFP. Does anytime the WFP calls itself
without running a `Sfc /scannow' command myself?

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

[[When Windows starts up, WFP synchronizes (copies) the WFP settings from
the following registry key...]]
Description of the Windows File Protection Feature
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;222193

Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker
(Sfc.exe)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310747

Registry Settings for Windows File Protection
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;222473

scannow sfc (sfc.exe)
http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

SfcScan
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/71402.asp

HOW TO Verify That Windows File Protection Is Running
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814597

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes