Good Tech Guy In Phoenix - Kirk "Ace" Pardee

Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 3:26:02 PM

If anyone needs a VERY reliable pin tech in the greater PHOENIX area, I
highly recommend Kirk Pardee.

He just solved a switch issue with my MM this morning, and I have
personally used Kirk for over 5+ years. He always goes the extra mile.

Great pinball service and he is always reasonable - Kirk makes
house/office calls as well.

Kirk's phone # is (602) 906-4995.

BRETT B
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 7:17:13 PM

I'll second that. He really "dialed in" my LoTR.
July 10, 2005 7:28:29 PM

Does he do work on older machines? System 1?

On 10 Jul 2005 11:26:02 -0700, brett.barry@cox.net wrote:

>If anyone needs a VERY reliable pin tech in the greater PHOENIX area, I
>highly recommend Kirk Pardee.
>
>He just solved a switch issue with my MM this morning, and I have
>personally used Kirk for over 5+ years. He always goes the extra mile.
>
>Great pinball service and he is always reasonable - Kirk makes
>house/office calls as well.
>
>Kirk's phone # is (602) 906-4995.
>
>BRETT B

Al
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 10:45:19 PM

No problem - Kirk says he specializes in System 1/Gottleib games, and
he can work on anything electronic (not electromechanical).

Highly recommended.

BRETT B
!