Good Tech Guy In Phoenix - Kirk "Ace" Pardee

If anyone needs a VERY reliable pin tech in the greater PHOENIX area, I
highly recommend Kirk Pardee.

He just solved a switch issue with my MM this morning, and I have
personally used Kirk for over 5+ years. He always goes the extra mile.

Great pinball service and he is always reasonable - Kirk makes
house/office calls as well.

Kirk's phone # is (602) 906-4995.

BRETT B
3 answers Last reply
More about good tech phoenix kirk pardee

    I'll second that. He really "dialed in" my LoTR.

    Does he do work on older machines? System 1?

    On 10 Jul 2005 11:26:02 -0700, brett.barry@cox.net wrote:

    >If anyone needs a VERY reliable pin tech in the greater PHOENIX area, I
    >highly recommend Kirk Pardee.
    >
    >He just solved a switch issue with my MM this morning, and I have
    >personally used Kirk for over 5+ years. He always goes the extra mile.
    >
    >Great pinball service and he is always reasonable - Kirk makes
    >house/office calls as well.
    >
    >Kirk's phone # is (602) 906-4995.
    >
    >BRETT B

    Al

    No problem - Kirk says he specializes in System 1/Gottleib games, and
    he can work on anything electronic (not electromechanical).

    Highly recommended.

    BRETT B

Games Phoenix Video Games