OCing a Compaq?

Hello, I've got an old Compaq Deskpro, with a Pentium2 (Slot 1) @
350Mhz, the motherboard is a Compaq 041ch (it's the Ep 6350 Serie). I'd
like to overclock it, but I don't really kow how. I tchanged the jumpers
(the ones marked "processor speed") so it shoul go @ 450 Mhz but
apparently that doesn't work. It seems the only solution would be to
increase the FSB. How can I change the FSB from 100 to 133MHz? I there
a specific jumper or is there a program that can modify it on a compaq
motherboard?

Thanks a lot for respondig

--
Lupuss

Compaq motherboards are designed to phohibit overclocking. The best you can do
is install a faster Slot 1 processor capable of operating at a voltage supported
by the motherboard. The fastest Intel processor possible is a 600MHz Pentium
III, operating at 2.0v with 100MHz FSB. Careful! There are also Slot 1 600MHz
P3 processors operating at both lower voltages and 133MHz FSB. The Intel 440BX
chipset in your system supports only 66MHz and 100MHz FSB, not 133MHz.

.... Ben Myers