Sims 2 Freezes on loading first family

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Attempting to load first family, took over three hours???
Got fed up and abandoned it, Any ideas/remedies to why it
takes so long, greatly appreciated.

What are the specs of your PC?
www.coribright.com

"Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Attempting to load first family, took over three hours???
> Got fed up and abandoned it, Any ideas/remedies to why it
> takes so long, greatly appreciated.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

me edition intel pentium 4 all specs match sims 2
requirements.in
Hardware)

Tony wrote:
> Attempting to load first family, took over three hours???
> Got fed up and abandoned it, Any ideas/remedies to why it
> takes so long, greatly appreciated.

The Sims2 site may be a good place to ask (www.sims2.com, which
redirects to the EA site). Try the Help section and the Community section.

Eyal