anyone need complete repro sets of Shadow plastics?

These are the ones done by Victor Ireland. Super nice sets I have a set
on my Shadow, but might be getting 2 more unused brand spanking new
repro sets soon. Im thinking maybe $125/set. Anyone need them? Send me
an offer :) Im doing some trading with him, and since I already bought
a set for $165 I dont need them. Just trying to decide If I will take
cash from him or the sets?

mike

Im wanting to just sell them off.. I figure $125 is cheap for them
especially the quality that they are! These things are perfect!

I could use a set to do protectors for. Dono if you would want to loan one
or trade it or just sell it. Let me know.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> These are the ones done by Victor Ireland. Super nice sets I have a set
> on my Shadow, but might be getting 2 more unused brand spanking new
> repro sets soon. Im thinking maybe $125/set. Anyone need them? Send me
> an offer :) Im doing some trading with him, and since I already bought
> a set for $165 I dont need them. Just trying to decide If I will take
> cash from him or the sets?
>
> mike

Frank, I have an unused set that I won't be installing for months. Would
you like to borrow it for a while? I think I still have Victor's custom
made shipping box as well.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

OrbitPinball.com wrote:
> I could use a set to do protectors for. Dono if you would want to loan one
> or trade it or just sell it. Let me know.

scj

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2005

Mike-

Sent you an email and it bounced. I'm interested in the plastic set.

-Scott

In article <1121025626.061291.199450@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

bogart wrote:
> Frank, I have an unused set that I won't be installing for months. Would
> you like to borrow it for a while? I think I still have Victor's custom
> made shipping box as well.

You too? I have a set I don't plan on installing... at all! :) I
don't need any plastics from it, so it's just sitting on the shelf.
Obviously, with the idea that I _might_, _someday_, need some a plastic
from it.

Frank, if you're going to do a protector, definitely make a ball drop
protector from the battlefield; that plastic is ALWAYS broken!

Mike,

I responded a couple of hours ago, but didn't see the message get
posted (I also sent the reply directly to your email). I am interested
in a set. Please let me know if you have one still available. Thanks.

Ted

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on that. Send anytime you're ready.
My address is coming via email.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"bogart" <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Frank, I have an unused set that I won't be installing for months. Would
> you like to borrow it for a while? I think I still have Victor's custom
> made shipping box as well.
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>
> OrbitPinball.com wrote:
>> I could use a set to do protectors for. Dono if you would want to loan
>> one or trade it or just sell it. Let me know.

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

Unless they came from the *first* batch ;-)

<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> bogart wrote:
> > Frank, I have an unused set that I won't be installing for months. Would
> > you like to borrow it for a while? I think I still have Victor's custom
> > made shipping box as well.
>
> You too? I have a set I don't plan on installing... at all! :) I
> don't need any plastics from it, so it's just sitting on the shelf.
> Obviously, with the idea that I _might_, _someday_, need some a plastic
> from it.
>
> Frank, if you're going to do a protector, definitely make a ball drop
> protector from the battlefield; that plastic is ALWAYS broken!

Sure - the one directly underneath
and also the one to the left of the battlefield at the top of the orbit...
THAT guy also gets hit if yours sometimes loses the ball in that direction
(though that is tweakable once you own the machine ;-)