hp 2500cm print quality

the quality of printed text & graphics has taken a sudden turn for the
worse on my hp 2500cm. text & graphics are very streaky or are omitted
entirely.

replaced all in cartridges this weekend, and it seems to have worsened
the problem.

tcr

Replace the print heads. You could verify that by running the PrintHead
Alignment and cleaning test from Utility.
Dewaine

troyrichards@gmail.com wrote:

> the quality of printed text & graphics has taken a sudden turn for the
> worse on my hp 2500cm. text & graphics are very streaky or are omitted
> entirely.
>
> replaced all in cartridges this weekend, and it seems to have worsened
> the problem.
>
> tcr

TRENDING THREADS