Power Edge 1850

Hi @ll,

how can make an image on a Power Edge 1850 . Has to be bootable from CD.

I need RAID support on it if not all devices are not available.

Hope somebody has knowledge about this.

Cu @ll,

Fabian

why ?

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
> why ?
>
> "Fabian Knopf" <F.Knopf@gmx.de> wrote in message
>
>>Hi @ll,
>>
>>how can make an image on a Power Edge 1850 . Has to be bootable from CD.
>>
>>I need RAID support on it if not all devices are not available.
>>
>>Hope somebody has knowledge about this.
>>
>>Cu @ll,
>>

>>Fabian

lol stupid question !

> NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
>> why ?
>>
>> "Fabian Knopf" <F.Knopf@gmx.de> wrote in message
>>
>>>Hi @ll,
>>>
>>>how can make an image on a Power Edge 1850 . Has to be bootable from CD.
>>>
>>>I need RAID support on it if not all devices are not available.
>>>
>>>Hope somebody has knowledge about this.
>>>
>>>Cu @ll,
>>>

>>>Fabian
>>

> lol stupid question !

You are probably going about solving a problem the wrong way.

Fine, no help for you.

- NuTs

TRENDING THREADS