FA/FS - Williams Junk Yard 1996 - Or trade for RS

Acution price is $2250

For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and local
pickup)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226

Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.

Regards
Bob Presutti
4 answers Last reply
More about williams junk yard 1996 trade

    I am on my way...

    Where am I going?

    John!

    skidog wrote:
    > Acution price is $2250
    >
    > For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and local
    > pickup)
    >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
    >

    > Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
    >
    > contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested.
    >
    > Regards
    > Bob Presutti

    I should have mentioned that. Whoops

    Raleigh NC

    "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I am on my way...
    >
    > Where am I going?
    >
    > John!
    >
    > skidog wrote:
    >> Acution price is $2250
    >>
    >> For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
    >> local
    >> pickup)
    >>

    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
    >>

    >> Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
    >>
    >> contact me at
    >>
    >> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >>
    >> if interested.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Bob Presutti

    I was just messing with you. If I had a RS I'd trade it in a heartbeat
    though, I hate those heads...

    John!

    skidog wrote:
    > I should have mentioned that. Whoops
    >
    > Raleigh NC
    >

    > "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I am on my way...
    >>
    >>Where am I going?
    >>
    >>John!
    >>
    >>skidog wrote:
    >>
    >>>Acution price is $2250
    >>>
    >>>For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
    >>>local
    >>>pickup)
    >>>

    >>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
    >>>

    >>>Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
    >>>
    >>>contact me at
    >>>
    >>>rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >>>
    >>>if interested.
    >>>
    >>>Regards
    >>>Bob Presutti

    This pinball is now also a 'rare' and 'classic' machine now as it is the one
    pictured on Ken's Pinball Rebel Site!!!

    http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/junkyard/junkyard_pinball.htm

    "skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > Acution price is $2250
    >
    > For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
    > local
    > pickup)
    >

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
    >

    > Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
    >
    > contact me at
    >
    > rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
    >
    > if interested.
    >
    > Regards