FA/FS - Williams Junk Yard 1996 - Or trade for RS

Tags:
  • Junk
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 10:56:30 PM

Acution price is $2250

For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and local
pickup)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192...

Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show

contact me at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net

if interested.

Regards
Bob Presutti

More about : williams junk yard 1996 trade

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 11:16:56 PM

I am on my way...

Where am I going?

John!

skidog wrote:
> Acution price is $2250
>
> For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and local
> pickup)
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192...
>

> Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>
> contact me at
>
> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>
> if interested.
>
> Regards
> Bob Presutti

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 11:22:46 PM

I should have mentioned that. Whoops

Raleigh NC

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am on my way...
>
> Where am I going?
>
> John!
>
> skidog wrote:
>> Acution price is $2250
>>
>> For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
>> local
>> pickup)
>>

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192...
>>

>> Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>>
>> contact me at
>>
>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>
>> if interested.
>>
>> Regards
>> Bob Presutti
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 1:48:25 PM

I was just messing with you. If I had a RS I'd trade it in a heartbeat
though, I hate those heads...

John!

skidog wrote:
> I should have mentioned that. Whoops
>
> Raleigh NC
>

> "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I am on my way...
>>
>>Where am I going?
>>
>>John!
>>
>>skidog wrote:
>>
>>>Acution price is $2250
>>>
>>>For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
>>>local
>>>pickup)
>>>

>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192...
>>>

>>>Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>>>
>>>contact me at
>>>
>>>rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>>
>>>if interested.
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>Bob Presutti

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 7:13:34 PM

This pinball is now also a 'rare' and 'classic' machine now as it is the one
pictured on Ken's Pinball Rebel Site!!!

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/junkyard/junkyard...

!