FA/FS - Williams Junk Yard 1996 - Or trade for RS

I am on my way...

Where am I going?

John!

skidog wrote:
> Acution price is $2250
>
> For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and local
> pickup)
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
>

> Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>
> contact me at
>
> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>
> if interested.
>
> Regards
> Bob Presutti

I should have mentioned that. Whoops

Raleigh NC

"GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am on my way...
>
> Where am I going?
>
> John!
>
> skidog wrote:
>> Acution price is $2250
>>
>> For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
>> local
>> pickup)
>>

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
>>

>> Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>>
>> contact me at
>>
>> rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>
>> if interested.
>>
>> Regards
>> Bob Presutti

I was just messing with you. If I had a RS I'd trade it in a heartbeat
though, I hate those heads...

John!

skidog wrote:
> I should have mentioned that. Whoops
>
> Raleigh NC
>

> "GA Pinhead" <georgiapinball@SPAMTHISyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I am on my way...
>>
>>Where am I going?
>>
>>John!
>>
>>skidog wrote:
>>
>>>Acution price is $2250
>>>
>>>For quick 'cash and carry' sale for local RGP'ers $2000 (i.e. cash and
>>>local
>>>pickup)
>>>

>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6192804226
>>>

>>>Also will consider trade for Decent Shopped Road Show
>>>
>>>contact me at
>>>
>>>rpresutti at bellsouth dot net
>>>
>>>if interested.
>>>
>>>Regards
>>>Bob Presutti

This pinball is now also a 'rare' and 'classic' machine now as it is the one
pictured on Ken's Pinball Rebel Site!!!

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/junkyard/junkyard_pinball.htm