FS: Pins in MI.

Sky Kings, 1974 Bally em. Only 2000 produced, Has just been shopped with
all new rubbers and bulbs, playfield stripped and everything cleaned and is
now working all the way. Playfield in good shape, shows a little wear
around the pops but not bad. All plastics cleaned and non are broken.
Cabinet was left alone but did clean up the side rails and coin door,
cabinet itself has the usual scuffs...., backglass is in decent shape and is
very presentable, couple of very very minor issues but nothing to worry
about. 3 Mirror balls installed, new locks, ground plug,......game works
great and has the nice chime sound to it. $550 obo.

Rolling Stones, 1980 Bally, game is unshopped but i do have all the parts
to do the shop job but it will cost $275 extra on top of the price, or i
will sell the parts to you and you can do it yourself and save. Or just buy
it and play it the way it is. Game is working good but a shop job would
make it 100% and alot more faster and more fun to play, not to mention it
would look a whole lot nicer. Playfield does show quite a bit of wear in
the bonus area, backglass is NOS and so is the chrome lift channel. Cabinet
is faded, coin door is good with new sticker, have all keys and original
manual to go with it. $1400 for the unshopped game.

I can send pics of anything you want to see. Ship thru NAVL if desired.

Thats all for now, all others i had for sale are gone.

Thanks,
--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about pins

    John,

    I'm in the Detroit area and looking for an affordable EM project. If
    you find yourself with a few too many EMs to shop please give a yell.
    I'm no wheeler dealer, just someone getting into the hobby instead of
    staring into a TV in the evenings. :-)

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark i have an EM project game i would sell. A 196x Williams Fullhouse
    single
    player EM. actually in pretty nice condition but i'm sure it does not
    work.
    email me at cfh at provide dot net

    Clay,

    I got your email and sent a response. Thanks! :-)

    Mark

    Mark,

    Looks like Clay may have found you something already. I have plenty of
    project em.s here if you want to come work on them, but none are for sale at
    the moment. ;))

    Keep a eye out for any of my future postings for sale.

    Thanks,

    --

    <mdefrayne@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Clay,
    >
    > I got your email and sent a response. Thanks! :-)
    >
    > Mark

Games Video Games