FS: 1996 Capcom Breakshot- Portland, OR

Fun game! Cabinet is about an 8-8.5. Minor scratches, a couple of nicks
into corners up front. Translite perfect. NEEDS shopping. Sat in
storage many years. All boards/DMD work well. NO issues. Playfield
dirty but no wear. Plastics all intact.

Just got a totally buffed one from CH and will let this game go. Paid
$1,200 but IF YOU PICK IT UP (in Hood River outside Portland, OR) you
can have it for $650 OBO. That's a screaming deal- a little elbow
greas/labor- some new rubbers and bulbs and you have a machine worth
$1,200-1,400 !!

No shipping at this time. If no takers- I'll part it out.

Marc

I'd love to have this game Marc. I know where Hood River is, I was born
there! I can arrange for pickup. Let's talk!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Pinster wrote:
> Fun game! Cabinet is about an 8-8.5. Minor scratches, a couple of nicks
> into corners up front. Translite perfect. NEEDS shopping. Sat in
> storage many years. All boards/DMD work well. NO issues. Playfield
> dirty but no wear. Plastics all intact.
>
> Just got a totally buffed one from CH and will let this game go. Paid
> $1,200 but IF YOU PICK IT UP (in Hood River outside Portland, OR) you
> can have it for $650 OBO. That's a screaming deal- a little elbow
> greas/labor- some new rubbers and bulbs and you have a machine worth
> $1,200-1,400 !!
>
> No shipping at this time. If no takers- I'll part it out.
>
> Marc

<pounding head on table> WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!

Always so far away :-(

That's a GREAT offer though!!! Thank you to all who have shown that good
machines CAN be had at reasonable prices in this day and age.

Chris