Whoa, pin commercial!

Anyone see the MLB all star commercial on fox? It's a pinball machine
and pretty badass. Has this been covered yet?

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Anyone see the MLB all star commercial on fox? It's a pinball machine
> and pretty badass. Has this been covered yet?

I think so.

I like it when the pitcher throws the silverball. You would rip your
shoulder out of its socket in a second.

pt

Been covered - including link to a media file. Google my friend!

That is a cool ad!! They spent a bunch of money making it.

John

Wow, somebody made a commercial with a pinball machine in it. Woo-Hoo,
I think I'll wet my pants.

Next subject:

Wow, I saw a movie that had a pinball machine in it. Woo-Hoo, I think
I'll wet my pants.

Captain of the obvious is in da house!

Chris Lyon wrote:
> Anyone see the MLB all star commercial on fox? It's a pinball machine
> and pretty badass. Has this been covered yet?

> Wow, somebody made a commercial with a pinball machine in it. Woo-Hoo,
> I think I'll wet my pants.

Whatever floats your boat!!

> Woo-Hoo, I think
> I'll wet my pants.

Again with this diaper wetting. What gives?

Google is my friend also but be stuffed if can find the links to the
media files in there, anyone know what they are if there still running,
thanks.

Kevin

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Been covered - including link to a media file. Google my friend!
>
> That is a cool ad!! They spent a bunch of money making it.
>
> John

I really wish STERN would do a baseball theme pin With the new technology
now-a-days I think the game would be awesome!

TexasSteven

gregg

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003

In article <42d1b607@news.comindico.com.au>,
"Sojourner353" <sojourner@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Google is my friend also but be stuffed if can find the links to the
> media files in there, anyone know what they are if there still running,
> thanks.
>
> Kevin
>
> "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Been covered - including link to a media file. Google my friend!
> >
> > That is a cool ad!! They spent a bunch of money making it.
> >
> > John

Here it is

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3745456

In the MLB All Star Game box under video.

Gregg

Thanks Gregg.

Kevin

"Gregg" <grrregg01@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <42d1b607@news.comindico.com.au>,
> "Sojourner353" <sojourner@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Google is my friend also but be stuffed if can find the links to the
>> media files in there, anyone know what they are if there still running,
>> thanks.
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> > Been covered - including link to a media file. Google my friend!
>> >
>> > That is a cool ad!! They spent a bunch of money making it.
>> >
>> > John
>> >

> Here it is
>
> http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3745456
>
> In the MLB All Star Game box under video.
>
> Gregg

I second that!!! Has there been a good baseball themed pin in the last 50
years???? (not counting pitch and bat)

STERN....pretty please???

Darren

"TexasSteven" <rothrock@stic.net> wrote in message
>I really wish STERN would do a baseball theme pin With the new technology
>now-a-days I think the game would be awesome!
>
> TexasSteven

it would have to be to break the slingshot rubber!

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Their pinball is pitted and scratched! Watch closely...

from the article...

"The All-Star Game promo is our biggest spot of the year and we put
maximum energy and resources into it," said Fox Sports Vice
President/Creative Director Robert Gottlieb

GOTTLIEB?

Plus you can hear some famous quotes in there like the "Jackpot" speech call
from Cirqus Voltaire. Really neat stuff. :)

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com