Dell Support on MSNBC

More of the Dell support success stories found here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4853511/

Nomination for Best Quote:
Concedes Bobbi Dangerfield, director of Dell's U.S. consumer customer
experience, "Last year we experienced some challenges in customer support."

(must be a close relative of Rodney Dangerfield)

And this was very interesting:

Carrie Hurt, president of the central Texas Better Business Bureau, says
that Dell meets with her staff quarterly and works diligently to resolve
complaints.

This might offer the best avenue for resolution for many of the people that
have posted Dell horror stories in here.

hh

Yeah. No respect at all....;:cool: