Log off problem

August 21, 2005 9:46:07 PM

I am configuring a note book for a network that runs Win 2000

Its basically done but when i log the computer off it takes like 10
minutes to log - off. Why does this happen and how do i stop it

More about : log problem

August 21, 2005 9:48:09 PM

Also it says when its logging out

"Saving Network Connections"

Is this some network timeout issue or something.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 10:48:40 AM

'SHUTDOWN WORKS, BUT IT’S REAL SLOW'
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm