mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

I am configuring a note book for a network that runs Win 2000

Its basically done but when i log the computer off it takes like 10
minutes to log - off. Why does this happen and how do i stop it

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

Also it says when its logging out

"Saving Network Connections"

Is this some network timeout issue or something.

'SHUTDOWN WORKS, BUT IT’S REAL SLOW'
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP