Log off problem

I am configuring a note book for a network that runs Win 2000

Its basically done but when i log the computer off it takes like 10
minutes to log - off. Why does this happen and how do i stop it
2 answers Last reply
More about problem

    Also it says when its logging out

    "Saving Network Connections"

    Is this some network timeout issue or something.

    'SHUTDOWN WORKS, BUT IT’S REAL SLOW'
    http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Mick wrote:

    > I am configuring a note book for a network that runs Win 2000
    >
    > Its basically done but when i log the computer off it takes like 10
    > minutes to log - off. Why does this happen and how do i stop it

Microsoft Computers Windows XP Books