WTB:TORCH AND JOKER POKER

Lookimg for a Torch and Joker Poker in CT,RI,MA,NY. I've got cash or
can trade a Gold Strike or a Pin Up. Anybody?

Out of your area but Phillip has a torch for sale in MD if your interested.
Reach him at lathroum@cablespeed.com

Scott
(Maryland)

"pinhead" <72hurst@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Lookimg for a Torch and Joker Poker in CT,RI,MA,NY. I've got cash or
> can trade a Gold Strike or a Pin Up. Anybody?

Man i sold the most awesome looking torch machine you would have ever seen
in your life to a local " arcade " here in town about 2-3 years ago. To
make a long story short they never did open the arcade and i believe the
game is still sitting in the building all locked up. I shopped it out, not
that it really needed it but man......, thats got to be one of the nicest
games i ever owned. And it worked 100% too. I just hated to see it go to
someone that was not a collector because i new if it was in this arcade that
nobody would appreciate its superior condition. BUT i could'nt seem to sell
it to anybody on the group and i think i let it go for like $500 plus his
stellar wars that did'nt work. I know he's got a few other games locked in
there too that i would like to get ahold of at a decent price but i dont
know if its possible. Your sorta out of the range but i could see what i
can do if you'd like ? Let me know.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!