Links 2003

Links 2003 shuts down while playing. I get an error
message. I have tried everything from reinstalling the
game and downloading the patch - nothing seems to be
working. I am running XP, please help if there are any
suggestions

Hi w,

"w" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bfd01c4a1ea$30c9b080$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| Links 2003 shuts down while playing. I get an error
| message. I have tried everything from reinstalling the
| game and downloading the patch - nothing seems to be
| working. I am running XP, please help if there are any
| suggestions

Knowing the error message would help in diagnosing the issue. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms