ARTICLE on AMD's dominance!

PunJab

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2003
Hahahaha im sure thats a proper article, sine its got spelling mistakes in it. What you where so bored u did that , grow up get a life and come to the conclusion intel has been dominating for 30 years now.

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
people what you see from here is what we called a retard, or as I would call it, someone that has been sniffing too much super glue. Due to his long term super glue sniffing, he is extremely flamable, we call this "flame bait". He is the most feared thing around since..............GeForce FX 5800 Ultra AKA dustbuster~~ replying his posts are extremely dangerous and could cause a huge flame war. Please avoid replying to him at all costs. Thank You.

Proud Owner the Block Heater
120% nVidia Fanboy
I'd get a nVidia GeForce FX 5900Ultra... if i had the money and if THEY WOULD CHANGE THAT #()#@ HSF

dhlucke

Polypheme
You should get the title: Forum Retard

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=389&s=1fee5dab901bebe29da7aa1c2658fc6f" target="_new"><font color=red>dhlucke's system</font color=red></A>

<font color=blue>GOD</font color=blue> <font color=red>BLESS</font color=red> <font color=blue>AMERICA</font color=blue>