TECH: Gottlieb Close Encounters (system 1) A1-J7 Connector

I think I might have made an error while repinning this connector.
Could one of you please post the pinout of A1J7?

Thanks! :)

Bob

Hi Bob,

According to the manual, the wiring is a follows:

Pin 1 - White-Green-Black
Pin 2 - Blue
Pin 3 - Orange
Pin 4 - Brown
Pin 5 - ----
Pin 6 - Purple
Pin 7 - Green
Pin 8 - Black
Pin 9 - ----
Pin 10 - Yellow-Black (Not used on Close Encounters)
Pin 11 - Yellow-White
Pin 12 - Yellow
Pin 13 - Blue-White
Pin 14 - Orange-White
Pin 15 - Purple-White
Pin 16 - Green-White
Pin 17 - Brown-White

Regards,
Kevin M

"TheOtherBob" <nottheotherbob@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I think I might have made an error while repinning this connector.
> Could one of you please post the pinout of A1J7?
>
> Thanks! :)
>
> Bob

LOL

That would explain why I'm having problems with 3 switches...... I've
got purple in pin 5... which happens to handle those 3 switches.

Thanks! :)