Verifying DMI Pool Data

I have a pc problem ntldr missing and I create a bootup disk to boot my pc.
When I boot the pc ,the error message" Verifying DMI Pool Data"appear.
Someone please help!
3 answers Last reply
More about verifying pool data

    This occurs if the BIOS experiences difficulty in detecting any hardware. You
    need to reset the BIOS by removing the RTC battery once. Check with your
    computer vendor before trying anything on your own. Do you see this error
    when you remove the floppy disk ?

    For the error NTLDR missing this may happen if the boot files are corrupted.
    You need to use a Recovery console using Windows XP setup disks ( 6 floppies
    ) or Windows XP CD to copy NTLDR files.

    JonyBrv

    "Steven Tan" <stevenlin_99@hotmail.com.sg> wrote in message
    >I have a pc problem ntldr missing and I create a bootup disk to boot my pc.
    > When I boot the pc ,the error message" Verifying DMI Pool Data"appear.
    > Someone please help!

    If that's as far as it gets, you've got a hardware error, as at that point
    it hasn't even seen the contents of the drive.

    Nope, the battery removal clears the cmos, the memory used for bios settings
    and the configuration.
    If the cmos is physically broke, the battery removal won't fix anything.

    "Jonybrv" <Jonybrv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This occurs if the BIOS experiences difficulty in detecting any hardware.
    You
    > need to reset the BIOS by removing the RTC battery once. Check with your
    > computer vendor before trying anything on your own. Do you see this error
    > when you remove the floppy disk ?
    >
    > For the error NTLDR missing this may happen if the boot files are
    corrupted.
    > You need to use a Recovery console using Windows XP setup disks ( 6
    floppies
    > ) or Windows XP CD to copy NTLDR files.
    >
    > http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000465.htm
    > --
    > JonyBrv
    >

    > "Steven Tan" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a pc problem ntldr missing and I create a bootup disk to boot my
    pc.
    > > When I boot the pc ,the error message" Verifying DMI Pool Data"appear.
    > > Someone please help!

DMI Boot Microsoft Error Message Windows XP