Your question

AMD new cooler

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Cooling
  • AMD
Last response: in CPUs
July 11, 2003 1:05:30 AM

it's good to be a reseller every once in a while I get news from amd. There is going to be a new stock cooler and a new package. They will also be putting a serial number on the chips with dates and batch info that can be visible from the package. should help us overclockers out a bit. here's the pdf

<A HREF="http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/Downloadab..." target="_new">http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/Downloadab...;/A>

A womans body is a temple built upon a sewer.

More about : amd cooler

July 11, 2003 1:26:59 AM

Actually, this was announced at MML2. :)  The part about the quieter cooler anyway.

<font color=white><b>_________________________________________________</font color=white></b>
Armadillo<font color=orange>[</font color=orange><font color=green>TcC</font color=green><font color=orange>]</font color=orange> at Lanwar and MML
July 11, 2003 1:47:37 AM

ah well fooey

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 11, 2003 2:23:55 AM

lol.. sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade. Hell I had forgotten about it until reading your post, and I'm sure lots of people here didn't go to MML2. :wink:

<font color=white><b>_________________________________________________</font color=white></b>
Armadillo<font color=orange>[</font color=orange><font color=green>TcC</font color=green><font color=orange>]</font color=orange> at Lanwar and MML
July 11, 2003 8:25:20 AM

I'm really glad to see they are fixing the clip. The hsf that came with my 2400 is great but that holdown clip is not going to last too long.
July 11, 2003 10:50:54 AM

yeah, you wanna stop reminding me? Fuk I cried when I read about all the prizes people got for going somewhere I wanted to go ...oh no I'm gonna start again :'( 

July 11, 2003 11:57:11 AM

hey papasmurf,
When i got my 1700+ t-bred B in April, i got the cooler u have mentioned. Very nice one. Max RPM is 3200 and with Q-Fan in my ASUS mobo, the HSF runs at 2200rpm. so silent... i wish the fan in my generic PSU was that silent as well. And the best part is, this new HSF out-performs the Volcano 6Cu (Copper cylinder - Aluminium Fins).

<b><font color=red>237</font color=red> posts and i am still a <font color=blue>MEMBER</font color=blue>...</b>