The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
d:\nt_qxp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

what is this..it keeps freezing my comp. and i can't seem to find a fix
please help.

kelly

Plenty info here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=eventsystemobj.cpp&btnG=Google+Search

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"bopop" <hawkinswillie@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
> processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
> d:\nt_qxp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
> Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.
>
> what is this..it keeps freezing my comp. and i can't seem to find a fix
> please help.

TRENDING THREADS