Sweet, I can pick up pins in Cleveland now!

Talked to my brother on the phone yesterday. He's living in Cleveland
now, has a truck, and is willing to pick up games I find near Cleveland
and drive them back here when he comes to visit. Opens up a new area I
can shop in. Now I just need my other brother to move to the east
coast somewhere.

My sites:
http://www.pinballblog.com
http://www.gameroomblog.com

Good!
Now buy my Doctor Who and give me some space! hehe
Willy

I thought about it actually, but I have so many pins that I really want
on my list that I hate to take up space in my house for ones that I
don't really care much about.

Hey!! I alway got 10-15 pins for sale in cleveland!! Im picking up
another 25 on saturday!!!! WOOOHOO!!

Greg

Rictor wrote:
> Talked to my brother on the phone yesterday. He's living in Cleveland
> now, has a truck, and is willing to pick up games I find near Cleveland
> and drive them back here when he comes to visit. Opens up a new area I
> can shop in. Now I just need my other brother to move to the east
> coast somewhere.

Glad to know that shipping is available between Cleveland and Here,
Alaska!