user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

It seems that the Remote Desktop feature in Windows XP Professional was
ported from the older NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing feature...

That means the following cleint operating systems have access to the
"exclusive" feature from Windows XP Professional...

- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows Millenium Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional

Quite impressive that a 10 year-old operating system includes a
cutting-edge network feature...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.internet.netmeeting,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

You must have been VERY bored when you posted this

Jayso

Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)