WTB Original Fathom bumper caps

I would like to find a set of original caps without the holes if anyone has
any!
Demunge my email addy and write to me.
Thanks, MD

I think that PBR have these now. I certainly got an email telling me so
some time ago.

No, PBR is now selling them without the screw holes. I have a couple
sets.

Those have the 2 screw holes in them. Something about rights for
reproduction.
I have a set of those, they look bad! At least I don't like them, rather
have the originals