Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Windows 7 Professional ADMINISTRATION ISSUE PLEASE HELP!

Tags:
  • Security
  • Windows 7
  • Computers
Last response: in Windows 7
November 2, 2012 1:28:20 PM

First of all, there's two computers in my house. Right now, I'm using my laptop which is fine. But, my other computer, upstairs has the problem. My step dad recently changed the computer, and now we have a more upgraded computer. It's a refurbished computer, so other people fixed it for him, even put the password on it and ext. They are close friends of his. So, he calls them for the password and they give it to him. Now, it's working great, and all of that. I see that the only user account is his user account, "Jesus" so I think, well I don't want to use his, I want my own. I go into his user account, I go to user accounts, and make a new user account, called "It's Titi niggie." Lol, I Know very stupid. Anyways, I change his user account which was ADMINISTRATOR to STANDARD USER, and change MINES to ADMINISTRATOR. By now, I'm thinking it's no big deal, because when I go back to the main screen, my new account will be there... ext. That was NOT THE CASE AT ALL. I go back to main screen, and the new user account I made was not there. So I'm like.... Okay I must've not saved it. I go to his account, type in his password, and it said this: "SORRY BUT WE CANNOT LOGIN BECAUSE THIS USER IS NOT ADMINISTRATOR. EXT EXT..." So, now I'm basically screwed. I can't log in at all, and it was all because of my stupid mistake. I thought my user account, being administrator, would replace his, but now I'm in such a big mess. Since I changed his to standard user, I guess it's not letting me log in. I basically have locked myself out of my computer... I have no idea what to do, and I really really need your help. This happened yesterday, and he was pretty pissed off about it. How can I reboot, or restart the whole system, without logging in obviously. I went to the boot system by pressing "F12", and changed the system password, to the password he previously put "1234." BUT IT'S JUST NOT LETTING ME LOG IN BECAUSE HE IS NOT ADMINISTRATOR. HE IS STANDARD USER. It's so frustrating, basically It's not showing my USER ACCOUNT, which is "It's Titi Niggie." which I changed to administrator, instead it's just showing his, the password is fine and everything it's just the 'administration issue'. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I have online school I need to get this fixed quick. Every time I try to log in it says: "You can not log on because the log on method you are using is not allowed on this computer. Please see your network administrator for more information." :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff:  :pfff: 

More about : windows professional administration issue

a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 1:42:55 PM

We can't help you bypass passwords to get administration access on a computer. It is against the rules on Tom's.
Score
November 2, 2012 1:48:09 PM

Can you tell me what to do then? How to fix it..??
Score
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 1:51:59 PM

Restore to a restore point before you made the changes.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 2:07:18 PM

ahnilated said:
Restore to a restore point before you made the changes.

That or take it back to your step dads friends who set it up in the first place and stop messing around with settings you do not understand...
Score
November 2, 2012 2:09:47 PM

I'm asking for anyone to help me figure out what IIIIIII CAN DO, because I have online school and I need that specific desktop. I want to see what I can do to fix it.

Thanks anyways.
Score

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 2:15:15 PM

marthatav said:
I'm asking for anyone to help me figure out what IIIIIII CAN DO, because I have online school and I need that specific desktop. I want to see what I can do to fix it.

Thanks anyways.

We understand what your asking. But we can't help. Read through the forum rules and you'll see that we cannot assist on a question like this. Is it fixable? Yes.. But no ones going to tell you the answer on these forums. Simply because we have absolutely no way of proving ownership. For all we know it's a stolen laptop with a creative story.

Sorry... But thats basically what it comes down to.
November 2, 2012 3:05:28 PM

This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
Score
November 2, 2012 3:06:10 PM

Best answer selected by rubix_1011.
Score
!