Laptop bag for Inspiron 8500?

Hi,

My current laptop bag for my Inspiron 8500 is starting to wear out,
so I'm looking for a replacement.

I've got the standard requests - good quality, built well, reasonably
rugged, pouches for spare battery and recharger, as well as space to
hold pens/pencils, a small paperback book or two, et cetera. Also, it
would be nice if the bag didn't scream "I'm a laptop PC! Steal me!".

Any recommendations?

Bob Pownall

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:32:16 -0600, Bob Pownall
<repownall@netscape.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
> My current laptop bag for my Inspiron 8500 is starting to wear out,
>so I'm looking for a replacement.
>
> I've got the standard requests - good quality, built well, reasonably
>rugged, pouches for spare battery and recharger, as well as space to
>hold pens/pencils, a small paperback book or two, et cetera. Also, it
>would be nice if the bag didn't scream "I'm a laptop PC! Steal me!".
>
> Any recommendations?
>
>Bob Pownall

Check out L.L. Bean. They have a nice Cordura bag for $49. I am
using it and it has lots of pouches for accessories. The 8500 fits in
nicely.

Kirk

"Moe, Larry, the cheese!", Curly

Jessica

You could buy another new laptop bag and then just carry it around in a
laundry sack or an old athletic bag. I've yet to hear of anybody swiping
dirty laundry.