Uninstall Mozilla firefox

While I tried to uninstall mozilla thro the uninstall icon of its main
folder
in C,
(It is not appearing under add/remove programme!)
I get an error msg that reads,

Error: 0: Uninstall log folder not found.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[ProductCurrentVersion]uninstal\uninstall log
folder"

How do I succesfully uninstall it.
Thanks.
Mani

--
ssmani
1 answer Last reply

    ssmani escreveu:
    > While I tried to uninstall mozilla thro the uninstall icon of its main
    > folder
    > in C,
    > (It is not appearing under add/remove programme!)
    > I get an error msg that reads,
    >
    > Error: 0: Uninstall log folder not found.
    > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\[ProductCurrentVersion]uninstal\uninstall log
    > folder"
    >
    > How do I succesfully uninstall it.
    > Thanks.
    > Mani

    Reinstall the same version of Firefox, over the actual install.
    You will have the option to Correct or Install over, till the end.
    After this you will be able to uninstall.
    ---
    zerof

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Windows XP