Officejet 7310xi quirks

I got the HP Officejet 7310xi today and on the whole am impressed. A
lot of bang for the buck (at least until I have to buy new ink
cartridges.) <g>

But I've run aground in trying to bring up HP Director, which is
supposed to give you more detailed access to adjusting the scanning
details and defaults.

I'm running a Mac G4 1.25 Mghz and if I go to HP Photo and Imaging
Director folder (which was created in the installation) I just find the
Director Docker which doesn't do anything if I double click on it.

I'm running Panther 10.3.7...

Anyone have an idea what is amiss?

--SD

In article <190120052230588810%sample@nothere.org>, Scooby Do
<sample@nothere.org> wrote:

> Anyone have an idea what is amiss?

Oh never mind. It looks like the Director function on the Mac is taken
care of by the Image Zone.

TRENDING THREADS