FA: Nice BoP in GA $1250BIN

BoP is a great game. Not the greatest depth, but the light/sound is
top-notch. Why are you getting rid of your's? I'd like to snag this
one as a cab upgrade (though the left side does have slight fade), but
I'd be looking at over $1500 with NAVL to CA.

DWGoett wrote:
> hell, no one wanted mine at $900!!
> not surprised it's still there.
> Dan
>
> <gixxerdude1000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Not mine, saw it and thought it looked decent. I'm surprised nobody
> > here has snagged it, yet. Looks real nice with no cabinet fade.
> >

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13723&item=6193044635&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Oh wait, you're the dude that just parted one on eBay? If so, do you
still have the pf and is it a candidate for touch-up & clearing?

BoP is a great game. Not the greatest depth, but the light/sound is
top-notch. Why are you getting rid of your's? I'd like to snag this
one as a cab upgrade (though the left side does have slight fade), but
I'd be looking at over $1500 with NAVL to CA.

It says: No shipping, must be picked up. I take it he means no NAVL
either?

Mario
Pinthetic

I forgot, I noticed he will work with "your people". I must be behind
the times. I gotta get some people!

Mario
Pinthetic

I would hope anybody selling a pin (at least easily accessible) would
allow NAVL. I know their 8-hour window may not be convenient for some,
but c'mon.

TRENDING THREADS