Dear Friends,

I want to HIDE "Windows Taskbar" from windows xp desktop.
( I don't want use "auto-hide desktop"). Any other option for hide the
taskbar from windows desktop???please advice

Thx

S RAMESH

If that will satisfy you -- you can unlock the Taskbar, and pull its upper
border down by mouse. That will hide the Taskbar.

But you can't lock it in this state, so everyone who will mention, that cursor
turns to double-headed arrow at the bottom of the screen, can press the left
mouse button and pull this border up again.

--
Mikhail Zhilin
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)