Closed

FS: Pinball machines and parts in Ohio

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 11, 2005 4:33:29 PM

I am wanting to sell the following pinball machines.
Williams Firepower (works) $700 obo
Bally Paragon (works in excellent condition) $1000
Gottlieb Time Line $350 obo
Stern Dragonfist $450 obo
Gottlieb Sinbad $400 obo

Parts:
Bally Strange Science Playing field in great condition with no wear
spots and totally populated with all wiring still atatched and no cut
wires. $350
Bally Strange Science backglass (good shape) $50
DE Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles Playing field in great condition with
all with all plastics and all ramps but taken apart, also includes
wiring $200 obo
Everything is located in Dayton, OH.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 4:44:26 PM

I have seen the Paragon. The PF is incredible and it plays perfectly.
Firepower plays great as well. Good luck Paul.

Mike
August 30, 2010 10:08:03 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!