Any Tomb Raider Fans out there

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Hey i love these type of games, i was just wondering if any of your Gamer's know if a New Tomb Raider is coming out or in the works...or if you can Recommend another game just like Tomb Raider, I am Aware of Max Payne i also like that game... My next new game i have to get is Medal of Honor..Are the making a james Bond game for the computer, becaue i know the one for PS2 was good i liked it..It's coming out on Xbox Shortly

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!

scogel

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2001
When I have free time, I like to play Tombraider. It is an awesome game. I will probably switch between MOHAA and TR in the coming months.
If you saw the hardnews yesterday, THG shows that the new Tombraider will be out in Oct or Nov. I didn't read anywhere, and I couldn't find any information on what Direct X the game will be incorporating, does anyone know?

<b> Hey, I always notice that bored look in their eyes. </b> :redface:

RavenPrime

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Check out <A HREF="http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/index.html" target="_new">gamespot</A>. They have a whole article on the next Tomb Raider game-<A HREF="http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,468726,00.html" target="_new">Angel of Darkness</A>.

<i>Speed doesn't kill,</i> <b>lag does.</b> :cool: James

G

Have you tried www.tombraider.com
If you see the screenshots, you'll find the game's going to be a real hit. I'm a TR series' fan. But unfortunately I only have played TRII, TRIII, TRLR, and TRC. I haven't played yet the first one and the later expansions!!!

No1kung1

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2002
The New Tomb Raider game, if any of you get PCGamer you will know about it, looks great. It seems that they are going to add a true story line and many new features to the game. The next one will probably be the best so far.

Sometimes you have to remind yourself it's your own life, live it.

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
I played the TR series up to 3. Three was a huge letdown and after reading the reviews on the next one I didn't even bother to download it... err purchase it. :smile:

Anything goes when it comes to hoes cuz pimpin aint easy.

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
I thought All of them are good...The new one does look like it will be an Amazing HIT.... only bad thing..well..not that bad but..Tomb Raider won't be coming to the Xbox..UGHHH...well loooks like i will buy Ps3 when it comes out...My brother is an Extremely Tremendous Console fan and we have tons of stuff for Ps2 and Xbox...i actually like xbox...if the controller was designed a bit better it would be really nice....but Tomb Raider doesn't want anything to do with the Microsoft Xbox and that is an Upset...but anyway! new Tomb Raider, November 15th, i Can't WAIT!!!!!!

Measure Twice, Cut Once!!