MN-720 : system crashes after incomplete firmware upgrade

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 6:03:30 PM

I tried to upgrade the firmware, but my Win 98 (first
edition) machine stalled in the middle, and now the
firmware in the MN-720 was only partially installed. I'm
now stuck. If I boot the machine without the network card
installed, and put in the card after boot-up, the
broadband software won't recognize that a card is present,
even if the lights on the card are on. If I boot the
machine with the network card already installed, the
machine either crashes or freezes. If I manage to get the
broadband software wizard to start, it ultimately says
that it's having a problem opening IPHLPAPI.DLL (which is
actually present).

Any ideas on what to do?
!