FS BSD $1,350

The machine looks gorgeous, no fade anywhere, playfield has no wear and
plastics are all good.. Opto switch needs fixed for magnet hold, other
than that the machine plays fast and 100 percent. Located in
Pittsburgh, email if interested, emails providing phone numbers will
receive priority.

Here is my phone: 954-752-5516. Please email me photos. I have been
wanting one but have been holding out for a good example at a reasonable
price. Sounds like you have it.

I have 18 machines in my house (private collector/player) so I know how
to fix these. If it works out, I would prefer NAVL - easy, quick, and
pretty safe.

Thanks-
Ed Faerman
Coral Springs, Florida

brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
> The machine looks gorgeous, no fade anywhere, playfield has no wear and
> plastics are all good.. Opto switch needs fixed for magnet hold, other
> than that the machine plays fast and 100 percent. Located in
> Pittsburgh, email if interested, emails providing phone numbers will
> receive priority.

Teenage daughter. Hell. Why didn't you say so sooner. I'm calling you
right now. :p

My bad. It was meant to be email. Now everyone in America can call me.
Not to worry. I have a teenage daughter so she handles all the calls.

Ed