Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Incorrect password on Windows7 - brand new laptop

Last response: in Windows 7
November 2, 2012 6:35:31 PM

Hi
I have just started up 2 new Samsung laptops and entered Windows 7 passwords into both - standard formula passwords for our latpops. Now, when i have rebooted, neither of them will accept the password. Both say Incorrect. Has anyone else found this and, if so, how did you fix it? Many thanks
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 6:40:58 PM

Nobody on this forum will assist you in circumventing any form of security. It's against forum rules. You must ask the OEM and be prepared to prove ownership.
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 6:43:15 PM

"I have just started up 2 new Samsung laptops and entered Windows 7 passwords into both - standard formula passwords for our latpops.".

apparently not. If you just enetered and verified the passwords, you should have no problem entering them again
Related resources
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2012 6:50:51 PM

Passwords are exact and the computer will remember what you typed and if you used caps or spaces. Once you enter a password you better write it down exactly like you put it in because that's what the computer will want typed in.
You will have to contact Samsung customer service so that they can verify ownership.
!