Unable to connect to network at startup...

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm running windows Me and will upgrade to XP Pro in the
next few weeks. However, lately, I've had to go into the
Broadband Utility in order to connect with my wireless
network. I have a 720 card and used to have the network
logon screen during startup. Now my computer just boots
up without me loggin in, and I have to go through this
every time now to get on the network? Can anyone tell me
what's going on? Thanks.

Anyway, you may have changed the logon type on Network
Properties, or reduced the number of users of the computer,
or the network is just receiving interference from other
networks, microwave, phones...

I would not spend much time on it, since it will be
resolved by updating to XP.