"Tom"

From: "TomC" <TomC@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Whenever I am using Windows Explorer, and I go to "My Pictures" and double
| click on a picture, I want to change the default from executing "Paint Shop
| Pro" to execute the "Microsoft Office Picture Manager". How do I do that???
|
| Thanks for any help,
| "Tom"

Go into the options of "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" and have it be associated to all
the file types you want to default to the Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

How to change file associations in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User