Anybody have any Egghead parts for sale/trade/free???

I have an eggy that's almost a total basket case. If anyone has any
parts for this machine or generic Gottlieb wedgehead (early 60's) stuff
that will work (cab, head, lock bar, coin door, etc.) and they want to
part w/ them, please let me know.

Egghead has signifiant sentimental value to me and I'd love to get his
machine up an running.

Thanks,
steve (cargbp10)

Steve,
I have a stripped playfield to one of those sitting in storage that
isn't too bad. If you are interested in it email me.
bsaundersATconsolidatedDOTnet
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.