FH insert color question...

I checked Google for this already, but came up empty.

I just got my FH today and I noticed that the lock insert is red and the
extra ball insert is yellow. Is anybody elses this way??? It just doesn't
seem right and is reversed from pics of other games I have seen. The game's
pf is stamped 11-26-90.

I guessing maybe the insert guy may have had visions of going away on
Thanksgiving later that week and grabbed the wrong insert colors... :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Mike,
Lock is yellow, extra ball red on mine... not sure where the playfield date
is stamped.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:28:21 -0400, "Mike Schudel"
<schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I checked Google for this already, but came up empty.
>
>I just got my FH today and I noticed that the lock insert is red and the
>extra ball insert is yellow. Is anybody elses this way??? It just doesn't
>seem right and is reversed from pics of other games I have seen. The game's
>pf is stamped 11-26-90.
>
>I guessing maybe the insert guy may have had visions of going away on
>Thanksgiving later that week and grabbed the wrong insert colors... :)

i have seen this on games as far back as centaur. who can say why it
happens. in some cases like yours, i would guess it was simply because
it was done in error.

o well, change the condom color on your mysetery mirror now ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Mike Schudel wrote:
> I checked Google for this already, but came up empty.
>
> I just got my FH today and I noticed that the lock insert is red and the
> extra ball insert is yellow. Is anybody elses this way??? It just doesn't
> seem right and is reversed from pics of other games I have seen. The game's
> pf is stamped 11-26-90.

er, RED?? My lock is yellow, but my EB is definitely orange. (red
like the superdog red??)

Check your STEP inserts; see if they're all the same shade of
blue/turqouise.